The Japanese fiber banana, Musa basjoo, can flourish in remarkably cool temperaturesWe all have our very own yearly landmarks that coax us out of gardening hibernation, kicking off a flurry of strategies for the year to come.
Grow bananas from seed for an exotic plant
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories