Sarah Shizuko Morimoto’s Neurogrow is a horticulture video clip game made to enhance and also enhance neural wiring. For those with senior citizen anxiety or psychological decrease, the video game most importantly targets the mind to far better respond to anti-depressants.
How a Video Game Helps Treat Depression and Mental Decline
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories