Upright horticulture is a technique utilized to expand veggies up and also down, instead than side to side like in a typical straight yard. In an upright yard, veggies expand up high frameworks rather of throughout the ground.
How to Grow Vegetables Vertically
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories