A heart strike led Ivan Markov to take up horticulture on a little spot in front of his council level. Currently, he’s spreading his love of nature throughout south LondonThe initial point Ivan Markov expanded was a mango tree.
‘It’s a tranquil paradise’: the gardener transforming his city estate into a green haven
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories