We’ve all been there: Inspired by the spirituous scents and also rich fallen leaves, you purchase some fresh numbers of basil or oregano at the grocery shop … just to allow them to shrivel away in the refrigerator.
SPONSORED POST: How to Successfully Grow Fresh Herbs Indoors — That You’ll Actually Use
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories