My child as well as I bond over her neighboring gardenEvery year, Kala’s nasturtiums attack her neighbors’ yards. Every year, we plant extra. It’s a dependency I fear I have actually passed on to my child.
The apple falls not far from the tree
More from Lawns & Gardens NewsMore posts in Lawns & Gardens News »
- Gardening will keep you fit and happy
- From the 18th floor to Chelsea: ‘Cloud Gardener’ to exhibit at flower show
- adidas’ "Gardening Club" Collection Welcomes the "Hoverturf Plant and Grow"
- Best gardening accessories that connect to an iPhone and iPad
- Enter Your Gardening Era With These Garden Tools + Accessories